Protect your home on wheels no matter the destination.
Enjoy hitting the road with your home-on-the-go, without hitting your pocket too deep if something goes wrong.
What is Caravan Insurance?
Caravan Insurance covers your vehicle for replacements, internal contents and if you get stuck somewhere unexpected.
What does Caravan Insurance cover?
Cover your caravan anywhere in Australia against:
- Hail, storm and flood
- Accidental loss or damage
- Theft and attempted theft
- Fire and explosion
- Motor burnout
- New for old replacement after a total loss for Caravans less than 2 years old.
- Alternative accommodation expenses up to $150 a day if your caravan is not fit to live in following a collision or total loss.
- Specified sum insured for contents cover.
- Authorised emergency repairs if your caravan cannot be towed after a collision or impact.
- Discounted premium if have an Electronic Stability Control device fitted to your caravan.
Who needs Caravan Insurance?
Whether you’re an occasional caravan user or a year-round grey nomad, Caravan Insurance is for everyone to ensure you have the right cover. Caravan insurance will combine the best of both worlds when it comes to vehicle and home & contents insurance to ensure you can travel with confidence.
Why Insure with Amfin?
At Amfin, we take pride in the general advice we give you as a client. To us, it’s more than just insurance, it’s a tailored discussion to help you plan your today and secure your tomorrow.
We will work with you to ensure both the essentials and your more personal requirements are covered. Peace of mind is what we will deliver for you by implementing a policy that is thorough and won’t catch you by surprise. Our team of knowledgeable insurance consultants are here to understand your needs and find the right policy cover. Chat to us for a tailored insurance solution for your unique needs.
Ready to Get Started
We have friendly and experienced team members ready to help with your finance needs, whether they be business or personal.
Experience the Amfin difference. Contact us for a no obligation chat today.