Invoice Financing with Amfin

09-06-2022
Invoice Financing with Amfin
Managing cash flow and receiving payment for invoices can be a constant concern for those who run a small to medium sized business.

You can help alleviate this pressure by utilising invoice financing as a method to aid cash flow and support SME’s.

What is Invoice Financing?

Invoice financing, also known as accounts receivable financing, is a form of asset-based financing where business owners can leverage their unpaid invoices in exchange for an advance of capital. Typically, when utilising invoice financing, your business can receive an advance of up to 85% of the value of your invoices.  You will then receive the remaining 15%, less any fees, when your invoices are paid.

Invoice financing is a great funding option for B2B and service based businesses as it is often easier to qualify for than other types of small business loans, due to the invoices acting as collateral for the loan. In particular, it can help alleviate cash flow problems when your clients experience unpaid or late payments from their customers on invoices.

Benefits of Invoice Financing:

  • Fast access to working capital
  • Reduces cash flow problems resulting from unpaid invoices
  • Can be easier to access than other business financing options
  • Your business invoices for B2B clients serve as collateral

Our Amfin consultants are ready and waiting to assist your clients achieve their business goals and talk through the best solutions to fit their business. If you would like to further discuss invoice financing or other business loans which may benefit you, contact us now or place an enquiry through the form.